Foreign National loans are designed for borrowers who live outside of the United States and would like to purchase a second or investment home.
- Up to 75% LTV
- No US credit required
- Fewer country restrictions
- DTI up to 50% considered
- Second homes and investment properties
- SFRs, townhomes, condos, 2-4 units
- No SSN or ITIN required
- 12 months reserves required
- Non-warrantable condos considered
- 5/1 ARM or 30-year fixed
- Loans up to $750,000 (minimum $75,000)
- Seller concessions up to 2%
- Visa and Passport
- Three Credit Reference Letters from your country.
- Letter from employer verifying employment and wages (for employees)
- CPA or Accountant letter reflecting annual gross income for 2 years, including year to date income.
- Additional documents such as signed loan application and disclosures, clear title, appraisal, etc.